Aug 9, 2011

Some pics of my Yamaha FZ16, the cruiser!


Look good, no? :)


It's a looker from all angles.


Slightly changed angle. The bike looks meaty. Hunk keeps talking. This one's understated and yet commands a presence.


I think very few bikes match the stance that FZ offers. It corroborates the claim 'Lord of the Streets'. More than that, the stance also makes riding extremely easy and pleasurable. I would venture to say that the stance itself makes this bike so fit for cruising - far better than Avenger 200 which I used to own at one point in time. I owned a Bullet Machismo as well some 3 years back and I can say that the stance of this bike is better than that offered by a Royal Enfield Classic or even an Electra. Don't believe me? Check them out.

Bullet, I must admit, has a lot going for it now. Great looks, great stance, much better engine and the greatest sound. Avenger in comparison is diminutive and ridiculous as a cruising machine. In fact, Avenger is a shame. Hopeless braking, rather unbecoming pick-up. The only thing that might appeal to one and all is the look. Power notwithstanding, an FZ offers a far enriching cruising experience than an Avenger. And even when compared with a Bullet, at around 60-65kmph, FZ would fare and feel better as a cruiser.


Eye-candy!


The bike feels so stable and well-grounded; the word 'Lord' fits so well.


This is my favorite pic!

1 comment:

john smith said...

Yamaha Fz16 comes up with an instaant hit among youngster's. Yamaha FZ16 was launched to strengthen Yamaha's hold in the 150 cc segment. Its bold appearance steals the sensation for everyone. This bike has made with much attention, carefull thoughts.